Sister Cities Association of Cary in partnership with the Town of Cary presents “Cary: Meet Yourself, a Celebration of Diversity” on Sunday, January 28, 2017 from 3:00pm- 5:00pm at the Cary Senior Center.
This free event will feature an interactive panel discussion on diversity in Cary, dance performances, and an award ceremony for youth art contest winners. It is a celebration of our community’s unique customs, foods and innovative programs. The Sister Cities Association would like to invite your group to participate! There are several ways you can take part in this exciting new Cary event:
- Agree to be an exhibitor by creating a booth at the event, table provided free.
- Have members from your group provide a performance during the event
- Bring Ethnic foods to share at the refreshments tables
- Encourage middle school and high school students to enter our Art Contest. Best in show will win a $500 scholarship check!
- Share information about this event with your group and encourage attendance.
We believe this will be the first of many successful events for our community to come together to share our rich cultural heritage with each other.
To have a booth please confirm by Dec 15 as space is limited. Art Contest info attached- please share! Contest entries due Jan 17. Contact us to have a performance asap!